Thank you for your support of the Cooley’s Anemia Foundation. You and others like you who make a donation to the Cooley’s Anemia Foundation are making a huge difference in the lives of all those living with thalassemia. With you, we have brought about tremendous changes. Thank you for your generosity and your caring.
- Read stories about courageous people living with thalassemia.
- Read about why one family participated in this year’s Care Walk, helping to raise funds for all those living with thalassemia.
- Learn about our CAF chapters.
- Learn about our CAF Legacy Society.
- Learn about creating a No-Cost Legal Will through FreeWill.
- Read the AFP Donor Bill of Rights (also shown below).
Other Ways to Give
We couldn’t do what we do without our volunteers and donors. Together, we’re making a difference – and you can, too. There are countless ways you can help us lead the fight against thalassemia.
- Legacy Gifts – FreeWill and CAF Legacy Society
- Amazon Smile
- Gifts of Real Estate or other Personal Property
- Insurance Beneficiary Designation
- Gifts of stock or other securities
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Memorial Gifts
- Trusts and Annuities
- Endowed Gifts
For further information, please contact:
Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
Craig Butler, National Executive Director
330 7th Ave Ste 200
New York, NY 10001
(212) 279-8090 x201