Save the Date! 2017 TIF Conference
November 11, 2016 – Mark your calendars! The 14th International Conference on Thalasseamia & Haemoglobinopathies, as well as the 16th TIF International Conference for Patients & Parents, will take place in Germany sometime in October/November 2017. Exact dates to be announced.
Who should attend:
- Patients and Patient/Parent Organizations
- Healthcare professionals/medical specialists
- Policy-makers at national, regional and international level
The benefits of Early Expression of Interest include but are not limited to:
- 30% reduction on early bird registration for the first 150 HCPs who express interest by the 31st of December, 2016.
- Participation in TIF’S Patient’s Sponsorship Programme– first 100 by the 31st of December, 2016.
- Acceptance of abstract(s) (based on scientific criteria) for oral presentation(s) – limited to the first 150 abstracts to be received by March 15th 2016.
- Securing space and time for Satellite meetings and space for booth exhibition with 30% reduction if interest is officially expressed by the 31st of December 2016.
The Scientific Committee of the Conference invites academics, researchers, medical specialists and other health professionals to submit abstract(s) for consideration as Poster and/or Oral Presentation(s). This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research to an international audience.
Download a flyer with additional details on this event here: 2017 TIF Conference Flyer.
For more information about the Thalassaemia International Federation (TIF), visit www.thalassaemia.org.cy/.