Help Include Thalassemia in NHLBI Strategic Vision
May 12, 2015 – The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute is seeking input from the medical and patient communities for their Strategic Visioning Process. We encourage members of the U.S. thalassemia community to participate to help ensure that the needs of the thalassemia community are heard and considered as the NHLBI makes its plans for the future. Participating is easy:
1. Go to http://nhlbistrategicvisioning.ideascale.com/ and click on the red New User Registration button.
2. Answer the brief registration questions. (Patients, when asked if you are a representative of an organization, answer no.)
3. A verification email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email. You will then choose a password.
4. Log-in and in the search box, enter “thalassemia.”
5. A list of thalassemia-related goals and ideas will appear. We encourage you to vote in favor of as many of these as you think should be considered.
Your participation can make a big difference. Thank you for your help!